- Lifestyle ensures that every transaction you conduct with us is in a safe and secure environment. We value the trust you place in us. Please read this document on payments and how we ensure security.
- What are the payment options which Lifestyle provides me?
- At Lifestyle you can shop with any of the following optionsOn our website:
- Visa, Mastercard and Credit Cards.
- Debit card for more than 50 banks.
- Credit Card EMIs(with such banks that participate as on the date of transaction)
- We currently support Net banking for all major banks like ICICI, HDFC, Citibank, SBI, Axis etc.
- Easy EMI loan from Bajaj Finance Limited
- Lifestyle Gift Cards and Vouchers
At the time of delivery:
- Card on delivery with option to convert your payment into EMI for Credit Cards issued by such banks that participate as on the date of transaction.
- How do I buy a Lifestyle product on EMI?
- You can buy an Lifestyle product with EMIs using the following two options:
- EMI on Credit Cards.
- Depending on the scheme opted by the customer, the interest may be partly/completely borne by Lifestyle and any other processing fees shall be completely borne by the customer.
- What should I keep handy for my online transaction?
- For Credit Cards keep your card which has the details of card holder name, number, CVV and expiry date. Apart from this you also need to have your 3D secure password / online authorization code (“OAC”).
- For Debit Cards keep your card which has the details of card holder name, number, CVV and expiry date. You will be redirected to the bank site for 3D secure authorization. So keep your OAC or IPIN handy as well.
- For Net Banking you need to keep your account number as well as your password/IPIN handy.
- Is it safe to use my credit card, debit card or net banking?
- Absolutely. Shopping with Lifestyle is completely safe. Transactions with Lifestyle are via the industry leading payment gateways, which are VeriSign Secured® as well as PCI compliant. The Payment gateways are compliant with the global information security standards defined for organizations which handle cardholder information. Be assured that your card or account information is encrypted as it travels over the Internet making it well and truly safe.
- Does Lifestyle store my card or account information?
- Lifestyle does not collect or store your account information at all.
- Will I be asked to share card information, account information or passwords over phone or email?
- The Lifestyle team will never request you to share any of your payment details over email or over phone. The only time when you may be asked for your 16 digit card number is if you apply for a loan with Bajaj Finance Limited.
- How will transactions on Lifestyle appear on my Credit Card / Bank statements?
- All transactions on Lifestyle will be under the heading of Prem Enterprises on your Credit Card / Bank statements.
You need to select “Bajaj Finserv” option on our checkout page and pay a processing fee . Yes, it is that easy! Soon after you place an order, you will receive two emails from us. The first one will be an order confirmation email, listing out the product details, etc. The second email will carry details on initiating and processing the interest loan from Bajaj Finance Limited.
We request you to fill the form, shared in the second email, with the mandatory details, to initiate the loan approval process. Please note that we’ll not be able to begin the process without these details from you.
We’ve put together a small infographic to help you understand the entire process: